Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Magellanic Monday-hey-hey - Wait - Saturday

Well it's Saturday here in Vancouver, where the raspberries grow by the roadside and the bunny rabbits play with the racoons. And it blows my mind.

It feels like the centre of the universe here sometimes. You get all four seasons in one day. Over the course of your outings, you may need to both dodge cars and leap over shopping carts. (If you miss, try not to be in a hurry like I was. Takes a long time to pick up those cans.) Oh yes, and we're due for our rainbow any moment now. There it is over there, I think. Kind of fading in.

There's something I'm missing there, I'm sure, but I was just thinking about dwarf galaxies. I might have written about them before, with respect to size and how it affects time.

This is how I might have put it: If something is far away, but enormous in size, it takes a long time to reach. But, if it's big enough, it's already here. (Its butt, however, remains beyond the limits of our rockets.)

And as I gazed up in the starry sky last night, I saw the constellation of Oprah in alignment with Mercury, which represents Afghanistan. I knew something big was up.

More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment